Wood Lye produced by Woca is used for lye priming of unfinished or newly sanded interior woodwork i.e. floor, stairs, furniture and panels. The priming prevents the wood from yellowing and enhances the wood grain creating a coloured wash effect, depending on the chosen colour. Wood Lye may be used on all types of wood.
- Provides a lighter finish, reduces yellowing process of the wood;
- Requires subsequent treatment with oil or soap;
- Suitable for any type of wood;
- Certified by IBR.
- 2,5Kg plastic bottle (2.5 litre);
- Apply the lye undiluted with a nylon brush in an even coat on the floor lengthwise.
- On vertically mounted woodwork, apply from top to bottom.
- Rinse work tools clean with water.
- When woodwork is dry, remove any visible lime pigments from surface. Possibly clean with Wood Cleaner or loosen with green or yellow pad under floor machine and subsequently vacuum clean the floor.
- Finish the floor with oil, soap or lacquer.