Gap sealer Osmo
Gap sealer Osmo: it is acrylic based sealer and suitable for internal projects only. Can be used for filling, fixing and repairing all manner of splits and gaps as well as sealing and filling joints on both finished and unfinished wood flooring, skirting and door thresholds. Is the only sealer that works with Osmo products.
- Can be treated with Osmo finishes after 1 hr;
- Permanently water repellent after curing;
- Resistant to air conditions, stays elastic;
- Easy to apply;
- Can be sanded after curing, usually 24 hrs;
- Based on 3mm gaps a 310ml tube will fill in excess of 30 linear metres.
- Very easy application to provide
- Applies pink dries white
- Form permanently water repellent layer after curing.
- Resistant to air conditions, stay elastic a long time after curing.
- Paintable, contains no oil and does not effect on surface which is used acrylic sealant.
- Expanding fuga between prefabricate construction element.
- Assembly wood, PVC, iron and aluminum joinery.
- Joints in stone, wood, concrete, plaster and brick works etc.
- Sealing of window and door frame to masonry.
The joints must be clean and free from dust, grease and rust. No primer is required for non-porous surfaces. On porous surfaces such as concrete, stone, cement and plaster a primer (mixture of one part acrylic sealant and 4-5 parts of water) can be applied. Min/max joint width must be 5mm/25mm. The recommended joint depth/width ratio is 1 to 2. Application temperature is between +5 °C and +40 °C. Immediately after the application, smooth the sealant at once with wet finger or a wet tool. Excess sealant can be removed by a wet cloth. Keep the sealed joint dry at least for two hours. Cured sealant can be removed mechanically.
- Product dried within 1 hour for finishing.
- Product fully cured after 24 hours for sanding.
- Coverage: based on 3mm gaps a 310ml tube will fill in excess of 30 linear metres.
- Should not be used for sealing joints permanently exposed to water.
- It should not be applied in case of risk of rain or frost.
Note: The above colours are not exact and are to be used as a guide only.