Lecol 7500 - fast drying filler
Lecol 7500 - fast drying filler: Lecol 7500 Filler have been specially developed for the easy filling of joints or damaged spots in parquet or other wooden floors. The filler is mixed with fine abrasion dust from the wood in order to obtain a paste that can be used to fill small voids.
Lecol 7500 Filler is a solvent based professional grade fast drying filler. Users of this fantastic Lecol filler consistently report ease of use and great results. Simply mix the clear resin with the fine sanding dust from the wood you are working with. In around 30 minutes the Lecol 7500 will be dry and ready to be sanded. All this results in a flexible, long lasting and perfectly colour-matched filler.
Characteristics and Advantages of Lecol 7500 Wooden floors Filler:
- Very quick drying time;
- Lecol Filler may be sanded soon after application;
- Specifically designed for wooden floors;
- Easy and safe to use;
- Low odour;
- Very strong adhesion;
- Very good filling properties;
- Lecol 7500 filler Contains no water.
- 0,8 KG (code: 113314), 5 KG (code: 113315).
- Ensure the temperature of the room is more than 15°C;
- Obtain sanding dust from the same wood, or if possible, the same floor;
- Mix the sanding dust and the Lecol Filler to a smooth paste;
- Apply the paste before the final sanding process;
- Allow 30-60 minutes for the mixture to dry. The drying time depends on the spreading thickness and the ambient conditions;
- When the filler is completely dry, commence the final sanding process.
In order to avoid differences in colour, only sanding dust of the same wood, possibly of the same floor, should be used. When mixing Lecol 7500, room and material temperatures should not be below +15C. In cold weather the solution should be tempered in on time. Lecol 7500 should not be mixed at high humidity because of the risk of white colouring in the filler.