Pine Slivers: are used to fill gaps between floorboards and give to your floor a professional finish. “Slivering” quickly and easily fills those unsightly gaps in between wooden boards with wedges of old reclaimed floorboard.
The Old Pine Sliver is made from genuine old reclaimed floorboards.
Use the OLD PINE Sliver to give your floor that professional finish.
Slivering fills the gaps in between wooden boards with wedges made of old reclaimed wood.
- Seals better
- Stops draughts – no cold air through gaps
- Stops odours
- Tightens floors up, keeping it solid
- No visible edges
- Gives a lasting and satisfying finish to your floor
Simple to use:
1) Apply wood adhesive on both sides of a sliver.
2) Place the sliver in a gap and hammer it in.
3) Cut the excess once the glue is dry.
4) Your floor is now ready for sanding and finishing.
A short video presentation for "Gap Filling Floor Boards with Pine Slivers"