Stauf VPU-155 S DPM solvent free polyurethane primer: is a ready-to-use, one component polyurethane primer is particularly fast drying. Free from water and free from solvents, this primer allows for a trouble-free installation as no swelling of the wood is to be feared. The VPU-155 S is a versatile primer easy to apply by either trowel or brush because of its thin liquid nature. This makes it to easily penetrate into the subfloor. Judging the kind of subfloor, the installer can choose the most effective way of applying, thus reducing its consumption.
Faster is better:
As no installer can afford long waiting times on the construction site, Stauf have further developed their VPU-155 primer. The new VPU-155 S allows to stick down wooden floors after only 30 minutes with their Stauf PU-, SPU-, or SMP-adhesives. Gritted with the STAUF Quartz-sand, the VPU-155 S forms a hard substrate for receiving levelling compounds and figures as a damp-proof membrane over cementuous screeds up to 4% CM moisture measurement.
Characteristics and Advantages:
- damp-proof membrane up to 3,5 CM-%;
- very economical;
- optimum viscosity;
- universal use;
- suitable for underfloor heating;
- ready for use;
- good adhesion to various materials;
- creates a dust free surface ready for installation using STAUF polyurethane, SPU or SMP based adhesives STAUF VPU-155 S.
Suitable sub floors:
- mastic asphalt screed;
- concrete B25 according to DIN 1045 (non-skid surface);
- calcium sulphate (flow) floors (no moisture barrier);
- wooden planks, solid wood fibre boards;
- chipboards V100 (E1), OSB boards;
- unlaminated gypsum fibre boards;
- cement floors.
- damp proof membrane on cement sub floors with residual moisture of max. 3,5 CM-%;
- primer below STAUF PU-, SPU- and SMP-adhesives;
- primer underneath to levelling with STAUF levelling compounds;
Video presentation from Stauf: