Sika Rapid DPM
Sika Rapid DPM is a single part moisture curing reaction polyurethane. Sika Rapid DPM represents a damp proof membrane for cement based substrates beneath all floor coverings.
Sika Rapid DPM can be used for priming, consolidating and sealing of:
- absorbent and non-absorbent sub-floors, consolidating weak cement screed and isolating of old adhesive residues;
- can be used as Dump Proof Membrane on sub-floors not under hydrostatic pressure;
- can be used over underfloor heating. (Max 3% moisture CM Method, 4.5% Tramex).
Characteristics and advantages:
- 1 part, ready to use;
- Rapid drying (approx 45 minutes at 50% Rh & 20°C);
- Compatible with all SikaBond wood floor adhesives;
- Especially suited to refurbishment projects where old adhesive residues are present;
- Suitable for underfloor heating;
- Applied by roller or squeegee.