Underfloor Heating Underlay UFH
Underfloor Heating Underlay UFH: Sponge Rubber, suitable for underfloor heating. It is specifically designed for use with normally operated underfloor heating systems (those that produce floor surface temperatures of not more than 29 degrees centigrade for central areas and 35 degrees centigrade for peripheral areas) Heatflow laminate conducts more heat than other underlays, making it an ideal choice for installations with underfloor heating, with a low tog rating of 0.33.
Prevents overstraining of joints in wood and laminate board. Creates a receptive surface, helping mask slight unevenness and minor blemishes found in the screed surface. High density resilient rubber underlay laid under wood and laminate flooring will keep noise to a minimum, making your environment a much more peaceful place to be.
- Suitable for underfloor heating;
- Suitable for flame retardant applications;
- Suitable for the double-stick and stretch-fit installation of carpets and floating wood and laminate installation.
- Type: Wood & Laminate Underlay;
- Suitability: Domestic/Contract;
- Roll Size: 15.07m2 (11m x 1.37m);
- Thickness: 5mm;
- Nominal roll weight: 40.9Kg;
- Weight: 2712g/m2;
- Tog Rated: 0.33;
- Impact Sound Reduction: 21dB;
- Manufacturers Guarantee: Serviceable lifetime of the floorcovering under which it is laid when used in the recommended areas.
Lay flat down, writing facing upwards. Can be used in conjunction with Vapour Tape. When fitting over a concrete sub floor, always ensure that a Damp Proof Membrane is fitted between the sub floor and the Underfloor Heating underlay;