Duralay Timbermate Excel
Duralay Timbermate Excel: is a sponge rubber used as underlay for the floating installation of laminate and solid timber floors. Is a good solution when underfloor heating systems is present, offer 23db sound reduction and moisture barrier as well.
- Uniform nominal thickness is 3.6mm;
- Heat insulation: 0.55 tog;
- Nominal weight: 2545 g/m²;
- Nominal roll weight: 38.3 Kg;
- Sheet length: 11m;
- Sheet width: 1,37m
- Typical sound insulation: 23db.
A short demonstration about impact sound reduction on Timbermate Excel: