Edge trim - solid Oak: Solid Oak Edge trim is to be used where a wooden floor meets a hearth, patiodoor, front door, back door, or to butt up to a step. It can also be used to create an inset door mat recess. It is suitable for any wooden flooring, regardless of your floor being oiled or lacquered.
Easy to install
- Ideal for use where wood floors connect to carpets or tiles;
- Suitable for use with solid wood and engineered wood flooring;
- Can be installed directly to the subfloor using the correct adhesive. (Such as flexible floor adhesive or “No nails” glue etc.);
- Can also be drilled and screwed to underlying floor;
- Made from the best quality solid oak timber.
- Material: solid Oak
- Finish: Unfinished
- Length: 2000mm