MDF Scotia Beading white pre-primed
MDF Scotia Beading white pre-primed: used around the edge of the room to hide the expansion gap required when installing wooden flooring, this white pre-finish scotia trim will create a neat and tidy border to your room. Usually required when the skirting will not be replaced together with the installation of the new floor.
- Precision engineered to provide an ideal surface for painting;
- Free of natural defects found in wooden equivalent;
- Use an Instant Grab Adhesive for neat and effective fixing;
- Profile option allows cables to be hidden behind beading;
- To achieve a quality finish apply undercoat and gloss or stain paint as appropriate;
- When cutting or sanding, we recommends the use of an appropriate face mask, dust extractors on power tools and cutting in well ventilated areas;
- Guarantee - 1 year;
- Adhesive required;
- Fitting instructions - As an alternative method of fixing use grab adhesive. To achieve a quality finish apply undercoat and gloss or satin paint as appropriate.
MDF Scotia Beading white pre-primed are machined from moisture resistant MDF (Medium Density Fiber) before being primed with two coats of quality primer ready for installation.
- Scotia beading conceals the joint between the wall and floor or the pre-installed skirting board and floor. It also protects walls from furniture damage;
- Free from natural defects;
- Pre primed. Apply top coat to achieve desired finish.
- Material: MDF
- Finish: white - primed only
- Length: 2000mm
- Height: 25mm
- Width: 25mm
- Contact width: 16.5mm
Scotia beading installation - schematic diagram: