Timbertech2 Acoustic Plus Flooring Underlay - Acoustic membrane is an ultra thick, extremely dense, ultra heavy duty sponge rubber underlay with a high density fleece and reinforced kraft paper backing offering maximum durability and superior sound proofing qualities.
This premium underlay with heavy mass stability and acoustic insulation (28dB) is ideal for laminate flooring and engineered wood flooring in domestic and heavy contract installations.
- Reduce impact sound;
- Improve airborne sound performance;
- Cost effective;
- Standard thickness 6mm thick;
- Offers long term performance without collaps or ”bottoming” out under high points loads;
- Resistant to ageing and deformation;
- Quick and easy install.
- Classified to Heavy Contract Use (BS 5808:1991) - suitable for heavy wheel traffic and castor chairs;
- High density fleece;
- Reinforced kraft paper backing;
- Premium heavy mass stability and stay-put performance;
- Maximum sound energy absorption - outstanding impact sound and in-room noise insulation (28dB);
- Ultra thick resistance to compression;
- Enhanced subfloor levelling capacity.
- Width: 1.37m;
- Length: 11m
- Surface: 15.07m²;
- Thickness: 5.35mm;
|Sound Proofing - Airborne